Monday, September 12, 2011

I made this box for my oldest daughter who has been dying for something made with the "Immortal Love" DCWV papers I got from Jo-Ann's. It is of course Twilight-ish and since she is the biggest Twilight Fan on the planet (you should see her room, complete with life-size Rob Pattinson), we settled on this box she can use in her room.






I put crushed velvet scrapbook paper in the bottom.



 Here's the link to the video process if you'd like to check it out... Twilight Box

Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!


2 comments:

  1. WOW this project is amazing!! All your projects are!! I can't believe you haven't entered them into challenges! I'm a Twilight fan myself so this was so gorgeous to me!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. And for the record....the card was for my teenage stepdaughter who is getting harder and harder to make cards for. LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Thank you so much Eulanda, that is high praise coming from you! You are so amazingly talented! Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my little projects!

    ReplyDelete